What do you do when your husband's work friend keeps sending him "You're hot" and "wanna dance" messages on Facebook? He's married & she's obviously a hoe!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• thats not really appropriate behavior towards a coworker regardless of her hoe status or his marital ;) Tell your husband it bothers you and ask him to take care of it. Seriously she might mean nothing by it. Also you should NOT talk to her yourself. It will makes things sticky and if she is doing it to stir up trouble she will get what she wants by seeing yuo pissed. Hubby needs to deal with it
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• ? Like superpoke things on facebook? I fling thongs at my facebook friends and stuff all the time lol. It dosen't mean anything. Just funny. Now if she is auctually writing him personal emails and stuff I would have to hurt her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• What does your husband say about these messages??? If I were you I would tell him that it makes you uncomfortable and that it is not okay with you that another women is talking to him like this. I personally would also send the hoe a message something to the fact that your husband is your husband and she had better back off if she knows what is good for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It takes 2 to tango.....so if he is edging her along I'd kick his butt to the curb too....and then go kick hers to the next county.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yeah I agree with all pps but I think it also depends on her age. I have 18-20 y/o's working at my job and they all still get a kick out of flirty things like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• she is a hoe if she knows your husband is married. flirty or not, its about respecting the WIFE, and his space as a husband to someone else. some women just want to be cute and try to interfere with the relationship in some way. i guess it satisfies them in some way. she needs boundaries, and im sure she knows what they are, so now you need to make she HEARS it. good luck hun. and if your husband is apart of it too, he needs a lil FYI more than she does.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would insist that he delete his facebook account (I'd be okay with creating a new one that was hard to search for and that I had the password to, until I was sure she didn't find him again) and take in screenshots of the comments to work to start a sexual harassment case against her. Then I'd ask that he start looking for a new job. It doesn't sound like he's done anything wrong but if you're sitting in the middle of a blueberry pie long enough, you're going to take a bite. So he needs to get out of the pie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'd ask him to tell her to back off or respect him because he is married and not interested. Possible delete or block her off of there if it's possible. If he doesn't then obviously he's enjoying the ego stroking a little too much.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• you should let him AND her know that that kind of behavior is not appropriate and that she needs to stop.
    pressley5604

Answer by pressley5604 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• go to his work and confront her if he is not man enough to tell her to knock it off then if it continues go kick her ass. seriously.
    jostock

Answer by jostock at 12:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008