Can anyone help me with the lemon tart recipe which is easy to bake?

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 9:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• SIMPLE SHAKER LEMON PUDDING/PIE
    2 large lemons
    1 cup agave
    4 eggs
    Leaving the rind on, slice the lemons very thin, and remove seeds. (You can leave the slices whole, as in the original recipe, or cut them into bite-sized pieces, which I wish I had done). Place the lemon slices in a bowl, pour the agave over them, and mix. Place a plate on top of the bowl. Let stand overnight, or at least 3 hours. The longer it sits, the softer the rinds become. After the lemons have sat, but before you proceed to the next step, pour the lemon mixture into a shallow bowl or pie plate and look for seeds again. Seeds you missed before will be liberated during this process and floating around.
    Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
    Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add them to the lemons and mix.

cont

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You might consider joining the Group on Cafemom and I think the name of it is Everyday Recipes!!! There are a lot of ladies in that group and they might have the recipe you are looking for.
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• lemon bars. they're in the betty crocker cookbook or you go to their website
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• To make pudding: Pour the mixture into a baking dish. To make pie: Line a pie pan with half of the pastry for a two-crust pie, then pour the lemon mixture in and top with the other crust. Crimp the edges together and cut several vents in the top. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F, then reduce the heat to 375 degrees F and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

I use this crust recipe:  http://dld123.com/sweetsavvy/recipes/recipe.php?id=R86

Answer by rkoloms at 10:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2011