Tender jaw

I have a tender spot on the right side of my jaw between my ear and chin. It is tender to the touch. Anyone else experience this?

cmcook89

Asked by cmcook89 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Health

• I have before....usually a swollen gland, use hot compresses on it and it shoud subside
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i think probably a swollen gland as well! eat well sleep well!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• are you having any other symptoms? like a migraine or sore throat? it could be an allergic reaction to something in the air. like fur or dander. if you have cold like symptoms its probably a lymphoid fighting off infection. drink lots of water. id check with the doc if it gets bigger or causes problems breathing, swallowing. if you get a rash, go to the doc. get well soon!!
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2011