Can i see a dr. at 9 weeks

ok! so im 9 weeks and with everything going on with my family and with the cramps that im having will i be able to get in?

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you should be in already.
    try to schedule an appointment tomorrow for asap- especially if you are cramping. you are probably fine, but it is good to get a dr's conformation of pregnancy and of gestation- also, they will help nail down a more accurate due date.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• my doctor wont see you until at least 12 weeks, but if you call for something like that he will usually fit you in. So you should be able to see him call and see what he says
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I just had my first appointment a few days ago and I'm 9 weeks. Now is the time to call and schedule an appointment.
    I also cramp off and on (not bad, very mild) Dr told me it was just everything stretching and not to worry unless the pain gets bad and is followed by bleeding.
    But it would be a good idea to call tomorrow and see when they will get you in.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Wow. The doctors I know around here schedule an appointment as soon as you call and say "I just took a test at home and it's positive"
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i have an appointment next week! but my cramps cant hold on that long (lol) n since tomorrow is friday idk if they will take me
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• if the cramps are really bad they usually suggest going to the E.R. just tell the E.R. nurses that you are pregnant and they will see you as quickly as they can.
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The pain isnt as bad! But it comes n goes
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011