Has it snowed yet where you are?

I just saw flurries for the first time here in CT. I'm so excited! I'll be sick of snow soon enough though. And we don't want to hear from you ladies in CA and FL where it's 70 degrees out :P

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 10:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• BBRRR YES!! I am in MI in the thumb and yes we have snow on the ground!! If I didn't have family here, I'd move to Ca. or to the southwest somewhere!! I hate winter!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• No ! :( My kids want to see snow so bad but we live in Texas !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• yes it snowed quite a bit in PA and we are still getting it go look at the pix on my profile page its beautiful but i still hate winter
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Today is our second snow,kids missed one day of school,and went 2 hrs late today.I have the yard in the neighborhood,where all the kids gather to sleigh ride,because I have a big hill,and keep hot chocolate.I had eight the other day.I love to watch them play,and have fun.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Oklahoma Here, No it has not snowed. But we woke up to 29 degrees this morning. Cold and dry.

Answer by louise2 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• To Val504 , How nice of you to give hot cocoa to the neighbor hood kids when they r out in the snow playing . Most people don't really care about other peoples kids . You have a sweet heart ! Oh , I would love to take my kids on snow sleighing rides but we live in Texas !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• We had a tease the other morning, a couple light flurries. No snow really though. We hardly ever get snow anyway so seeing even flurries this early in the season was exciting. Maybe we will actually get some snow this year!

Answer by gemgem at 10:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Well, I'm from CA and you're going to hear from me because I WISH it would snow here! I grew up on the east coast and although I never had to drive or dig my car out in it I really miss my white winters! We can drive an hour east to the mountains and see snow but it's just not the same. We'll be going back to PA to visit my family next week so I'm hoping to see some flurries! Ohh and (NOT BRAGGING!) but it hasn't been 70....it's been 95 and we're all dying!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Apparently it snowed for the first time this morning. My mom was on her way to the hospital and called into our room saying "IT'S SNOWING!"

But yeah. It was about 6:30 AM, there was no way my boyfriend and I were waking up to see snow. We were up late and dammit, we were tired LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It has snowed 3 or 4 times, the first two times before Halloween. I am in MN and I LOVE the snow, I LOVE the cold!!! Today was our coldes yet this year...woke up at 4am and it was 1 degree....you read that right: 1 degree ABOVE Fahrenheit!! LOVE it!! Perfect weather to stay home, guzzle coffee or hot cocoa and watch movies
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2008