Okay this may be a bit TMI but I started my period a day early and it was normal for the first day and a half and now for the past 2 days it has been a brown/pinkish color spotting on and off?? I took a prego test 2 days before my period was due? Whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Was the pt positive or negative? It could be implation bleeding.. And if egative pt you may have tested to earlier..
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• sorry i thought that I put it...it was negative!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have no symptoms of being pregnant, I had sore breasts before my "period" but nothing over bearing. I just didn't know if anyone has heard of having a normal period only a day early and then it going to a pinkish/brown spotting on and off... :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Well I had something similar except mine was three datys late it bled on and of then went to that pink and brown stuf. And then over the next couple of weeks I failed idk how many pts and then when my period was suppose to show it didn't a waited four five days and sure enough I got my positive..
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thank you so much!!! I will keep you informed, i am going to wait a little longer and then test again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• No problem:) good luck :)
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2011