Need some advice?????

Well I was denied at family central..... So now what am I going to do they didn't consider cost of living, if I hired a a baby sitter they would get paid more than me and if I paid for a day care I might get ten dollars left over after I get paid? I go to college I work part-time and the only way I could do full time hours is if I took on night shift than I would never see my child this sucks...I need advice please!

Casair07

Asked by Casair07 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what is family central?
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Family Central is a place where they help you pay for daycare for people who can't afford 600 dollars a month for day care uggg
    Casair07

Comment by Casair07 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I was in a similar situation. I applied for daycare aid. Was finishing my degree and had a great job waiting for me. I ended up becoming a stay at home mom. The take home and time away from my baby was not worth going to work for me. My husband has a good enough job this was a possible decision for me. I miss having scheduled breaks and making money and having something of my own to do but I love knowing my child is being well taken care of and I am the one there for him. It's a hard decision and I wish you the best of luck figuring out what is best for your family.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ya I just really would like to have a bigger place and live in better neighborhood, my BF is paying all the bills we afford to move if I don't have a job and I just started this new job and now I am having all these complication on how my DD is going to be watched, who is going to watch her etc., how I am I going to pay out a full days of work to a babysitter or a daycare this just stinks...
    Casair07

Comment by Casair07 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ever thought of baby-sitting until your child is ready for school? There are many out there with the same dilema. Contact Red Cross to get CPR training, find out how to get licensed in your city, advertise on the care-giver site. Granted, you won't get rich, but you'll have money to pay for the baby necessities.
    BSWSC

Answer by BSWSC at 12:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011