Dream while pregnant

When I was pregnant I had a dream that my great grandmother that had passed away a few yrs back told me "everything will be okay" with a smile :) I truly believe it was her! Have you guys had any expieriences like that when pregnant (or not pregs)?

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had crazy dreams! I was put on bed-rest for ten weeks so I slept a lot! I dream that I had spoke to a Grandmother I had never met she went before I was born! She told be that I was going to go early, and the boys were going to be fine! I like to think that dream land is another world! I know it sounds crazy!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am unlucky that I don't remember my dreams very often.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I dream very vividly. I had a dream last night that I was a senior in hs again and everyone was asking me what I was going to do since it was my last day of school and I said,"I'm going home to make a baby!" proudly as I walked up to dh who was picking me up from school in our car that we currently have lol. Dh thought it was hilarious too because we are planning on ttc later this year.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Lately I've been dreaming a lot, but they've all been wierd. I woke up one morning so mad at DH for something he did in my dream. Later couldn't remember what he did, but I still felt mad at him. I told him and he just laughed, and said he was innocent of whatever it was I thought he did. Too funny.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had a really weird one last night, where I was told to name my baby Yahweh.. *laugh* Isn't that funny! Especially since it's a girl!!!
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 10:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I haven't had that dream but I had a dream the other night that my husband and I split and I had to watch him out of a window with other women. :( My last pregnancy I had a dream his dad was chasing me trying to stab me. Maybe that was an omen of the negative things we would experience. :(
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 2:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011