WAR!!!!

What war would you have wanted to fight in? I know ladies weren't supposed to do certain things but this is just a question. So, what war? What branch of service would you be? Job in the service? infantry, pilot, sf, etc. Tell me what you would have wanted to do if you were there.

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 11:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely would not have wanted to fight in any war. However, if I had to choose a position I'd dislike the least...I'd choose to be a nurse.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• WAR!!! The card game.
    Anonymous

• If I were physically able to do it, I think WWII. Maybe a nurse so help take care of wounded. But I am also vengeful so i could have been a plane dropping bobs. Lol.

NickLukeandEmma

Comment by NickLukeandEmma (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• There's nothing good about war. Talk to those who actually had to drop bombs and I doubt they'd say it was enjoyable.
    Anonymous

• Which war? I guess I would have to say Iraq....I am very proud of my DS for being in the Army and feared everyday he was over there.but if I had the chance to be at war with him, I guess I would say I would love to be in the kitchen. Just knowing that I am feeding the men and women that protect my freedom is something I would really enjoy.
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 11:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Air force and a pilot
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am a nurse...........so a nurse.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL @ NickLukeAndEmma's typo!

I'd want to drop BOBS too! Sorry..could not resist that one!

IF I were to be in ANY war.....I'd be the one stopping it all! NO sense in it. I just don't get it. Whats so civil about war as they say.

Id be wanting MR BULL HORN so I could scream at everyone to HOLD YOUR FIRE!

Im not that brave of a person I have to say....but I respect those whom have been IN the military and still are. I pray for them all the time.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• WWII
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 4:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011