I'm hoping there are more people on tonight to try to answer this...please! :)

A couple weird things have been happening lately....

Sunday afternoon I had this weird cramping right above my pubic area that lasted about 10 minutes. Then, the Monday night I wiped and had a light pink streak of blood on the tp. I went to the bathroom probably 2 or 3 more times until the next morning and the same thing happened. Then it stopped. I've had nothing since. I'm not supposed to start my period till the 8th. So I was thinking maybe my period is starting early? ....but no. Nothing.

I've been peeing a lot more. Tonight we had sex and it hurt like too much pressure pushing on me bladder. Yet I peed right before. Then, a while later I was very gassy so I was thinking I had to go #2 sorry TMI but I could NOT and that's odd for me. But in the meantime I had urges to pee. I peed 4 times but they were all trickles lol. I wasn't pushing it out or anything. It was weird.

I've also been tired all day long and just want to sleep. That's been going on for about a week. This is really late for me compared to the last few nights.

Does anyone know if I had implantation bleeding? I know it wasn't ovulation because I ovulated around the 19th or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Those can be symptoms of pregnancy, but they can also be symptoms of lots of other things. I had light spotting when I was about 4 weeks pregnant, and had the same pains you referred to. I don't think the peeing would have anything to do with it, really. Usually the increased urination is toward the end of the pregnancy...at least, for most people. If you're constipated, that's a symptom of pregnancy, and so is fatigue. I started having symptoms at about 3 weeks pregnant. You can take a test soon...my pregnancy showed up at 3 weeks. But, like I said...they could also be symptoms of a variety of other things. The only thing you can really do is take a test.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i had implantation bleeding with 2 of my 3 kids. exact same thing happened to me, i have also had bladder infections where i couldn't pee and had alittle pink blood. i would take a test to be sure
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 11:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Make an appointment with your Dr if you're really concerned or stressed about it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am positive it's not a bladder infection. I've had those a lot and it doesn't hurt at all when I pee. And I don't have any blood.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Waiting is no fun, I know! I'm so impatient, but unless you go to the doctor or take a pg test, you're just going to have to wait to see if its your period or not. It could be implantation bleeding. I also started having unusual ovuation symtoms 4 months ago. I thought for sure I was pregnant, but nope. Ovulation. Four months straight now. I was on a very regular cycle for 10 years. I'm 23 now. I was thinking it sounds like a UTI, but you said you are sure its not. I did have very light spotting before my first pregnancy...so it could be. I would take a test at your earliest time you can.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 12:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To me it kind of sounds like your pregnant...I actually kept waiting for you to say "Im x number of weeks prego"
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wait until a week after you are supposed to start your period. If you don't start when you usually do, then take a pregnancy test. It's also possible you may have a bladder infection.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i would consult your ob
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Amanda...sorry not trying to be mean lol but your REALLY late on responding to this haha...i actually foudn out i Am in fact pregnant. Thanks for posting tho!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Congratulations OP
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011