Should I be worried that my SO gave a lady he works with a boquet of one hundred daisies.

She does not work right there at the office with him. She like calls him a lot to get info. Or whatever it is she needs from his company and its my SO that I guess she needs to talk to and it sounds like its quite a bit that they talk and my SO was saying how they joke around a lot and she kept joking for a couple months that he should buy her jewlry or flowers and so then he did from pro-flowers.I don't know that he has even met the lady I think its just over the phone business,I just found all this out tonight.

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be upset :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't know about being worried but I would wonder why. That seems like it would cost a lot and I would probably be more angry that he spent that much money on another women. But it doesn't really sound like something to be worried about persay...just upset maybe, lol, does that even make sense?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Uh YES I'd be worried. And I'd be pretty pissed off. Especially if he ordered them. And 100!? what the f. I'd be super pissed off. my SO knows better than that.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would be very upset.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I just went to the website and this is what it says for daises .........."Nice meeting you." "Thanks for all your help." "Hope to see you again soon." The daisy is a versatile flower, and sending daisies is always a pleasant way to make a lasting impression.

I'm tryin to see how much it would cost for 100 lol
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's called the 100 Blooms of Affection and it was around 40 bucks or so
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• WTH..I hope he's given you more than that! I don't care that they're just daisies!
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 12:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well since he told you about the flowers and she is a co-worker per say I wouldnt worry to much now if he was being under handed about it then worry....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It could be like he's telling you so you don't think much of it when you see it on the card or something.....I've had that happen to me and sure enough it was him being sneaky.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Did it come out of company money or a personal account? If a business acct I wouldn't worry but out of a personal account, I might worry. 100 flowers? That's over kill. A dozen would have been sufficient as a thank you business gift.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011