Sleepless

im 17 weeks and i have no idea why but i can not seem to sleep all night at all anymore its wearing thin. im even more moody then i was before...idk what to do i try to sleep on my side then i wake up just to flip to the other side and fall back asleep, and it just keeps repeating, iv tried everything except going and buying one of those big pillows....which are all pretty expensive where i live for some reason

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh honey it is normal. It gets worse so hang in there. At 35 weeks you will not be able to sleep because you have too pee so much and your back will hurt so bad. GL!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i had the same problem till my mom suggested a regular pillow between my legs it seems to be working i am 11 wks now and the only time i can't seem to sleep is when i kick the pillow off the bed or if i gotta pee. so just try a pillow that isn't really being used and put it between your legs it will help with back pain a lil bit and may help you sleep. hope this helps
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It is normal and you will not sleep well again until they are grown, or at least teenagers.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm 32 weeks and I can't sleep well at all. My belly always hurts, whether it's bad positioning, stretching pains, or whatever. I've just learned to sleep whenever I can throughout the day, whenever I am comfortable. I'm trying to get as much sleep as I can, whenever able, because after the baby comes, I know I wont have the chance!
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 10:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• it's just preparations for whats to come i guess
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Get the pillow it is so worth it. I used one during labor with my 4 year old. Even with no drugs and contractions 4 minutes apart I was able to sleep for 30 mins.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 12:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011