early pregnancy symptoms!

This is my second pregnancy, the first ended at 10wks from m/c. I know they say every pregnancy is different. With the first my hgc and progesteron was lower than the Dr liked. With that pregnancy all I had was sore boobs (at six wks) and a little bit of fatigue. This time around ( I'm 5 wks,one day) My boobs are killing me, I am having a good bit of nausea on and off(no vomiting yet), and I have been having diarrhea. I'm so tired at work( I work at a busy dr office) I can hearly funtion( I have been sleeping an extra 1 or so everynight). I talked to the nurse about the diarrhea and she didn't seem concerned. I have my first ob appointment in 2wks for an ultrasound and bloodwork. My question is has anyone had all these symptoms? I honestly don't mind being sick all nine mths if it means a healthy baby. Thanks in advanced

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. The symptoms will differ. Just to make you feel better, I am having sore boobs and fatigue.lt kills to get out of bed in the morning. I know how that feels. Don't worry, 'cause by the third month, it will get better, you will have more energy, etc...
    Oh, and congrats on your baby. Good luck!
    newmomma17

Answer by newmomma17 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Your hormone levels sound good by what your symptoms are. I have had all those symptoms minus the diarrhea. If all those symptoms magically disappear before the 12 week mark then I would be a little worried (just dont freak out) because thats what happened when I miscarried.
    mommy4life15

Answer by mommy4life15 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT ALMOST EVERY TIME. ALSO THEY SAY THE SYMPTOMS CAN BE INTENSIFIED WITH EACH PREGNANCY. YOU MAY START TO SHOW SOONER IF ITS YOUR 1ST PREGNANCY, YOU MAY FEEL KICKING SOONER, AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF. HAVING A KID AND BEING PREGNANT WILL TAKE ALOT OUT OF YOU.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008