Sex?!? no, thank you. adult content

my df and i had sex roughly two months after the birth of our son. that was a week ago. i was scared to do it before then. it was painful, like my first time. now he keeps coming on to me, especially when i am nursing (which is kinda awkward for me lol) i have to tell him, no, im not in the mood. i told him i want romancing, that he has to treat me like a virgin, because honestly, i wasnt in the mood the whole nine months so i am basically a virgin lol. we have done other parts of making love, so we know we dont have to "go all the way" lol how can i get back in the mood? its not him, it is me. im just not there anymore.

Arretsmomma5

Asked by Arretsmomma5 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as you are breastfeeding, you will have mommy hormones that a lot of times fullfill the need of closeness and bonding. It's ok, baby needs that breastmilk! It's only been 2 months, it will get better with time. Just tell your guy to be patient. Get creative lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Your hormone are so crazy right now men have no idea what that is like. Date night always helps
    2-4mama

Answer by 2-4mama at 12:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I agree with 2-4mama....a date night might help....unfortunatly I don't have a whole lot of personal experience type advice since my pregnancy has been the complete opposite and I can hardly keep my hands off DH lol.....so yeah, a date night ending with him giving you a nice massage or foot rub might help put you back in the mood
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I understand. Just relax and give it some time. Tell him to be more understanding. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I was in a similar situation but after 2 months of giving birth we were all over each other but now its been 2 1/2 years and i lost interest in sex with him i just dont feel like getting in the mood but latley i have and what i do is i go and buy my self some nice perfumes and body washes give my self some alone time and have a little spa like thing to get me back in the mood but it did take time. so just do what you feel is right for now it will take some time and if your on B.C. look up all the side effects that maybe affecting you hormones.
    Mrs.Cruz415

Answer by Mrs.Cruz415 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Its just your hormones. It'll turn around. He's gotta be understanding. I the meantime, massages are a good idea :)
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 3:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well it takes roughly 1 year for your body to get back to normal and for sex to not hurt, you will get the urge again but right now your mind and body are not ready.
    Give him what he wants outside of intercourse and tell him it still hurts and you don't want to do it until you heel, but don't forget him and he should understand and wait on you especially in your condition.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• * and by roughly i was referring to the time lol
    Arretsmomma5

Comment by Arretsmomma5 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• date night it is. yes massages help too, but he wont do it long enough. i suggested we get tandem massages at a spa. we both could use it. i couldnt keep my hands off him before we got pregnant lol
    Arretsmomma5

Comment by Arretsmomma5 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2011