Does your SO like colognes or perfumes and if so how much do you spend?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 12:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• He does, but he's highly sensitive to them as am I. It's rare that I use it and always very little amounts. He tends to like more subtle scents, like my hair after it's been shampooed :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm not sure how much we spend. Neither of us wears a ton of cologne or perfume when we do wear it, so they tend to last a while. I wear more body sprays than actual perfume. But...if we like something, cost isn't really an issue.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• $60 dollars. I am not proud about that.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My Husband doesn't wear any (and He smells amazing without it!) but He loves the oil perfume I wear. It's an Egyptian creation that I recently bought, $10 for a little bottle that will last forever (it doesn't take more than a dab on the wrist)..the man that created it is the person I bought it from, and he is a genius! I don't how I lived without that stuff - but I can't imagine never having it again. Before I bought it, I wore Vanilla Sugar body spray, and my Husband loved that..but now He is obsessed with my unique perfume smell. It drives Him wild. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• His favorite is Tommy Hilfiger,30 to 40 bucks for a bottle.I do not buy him cologne anymore I had bought him a bottle of Nautica cologne not sure what it was called.they have a couple of colognes out,and I don't think he used any of it,which is fine if he didn't like it but I will just let him pick out his own cologne from now on.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 1:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I love the smell of Obsession, so he wears it sometimes, though he doesn't usually wear any, and he still smells good.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• we both LOVE perfume! I have 9 bottles and theyre all half full , he has about 3 bottles. He always buys me perfume because he knows i love to smell good , my favorite on him is true religion and my personal favorite is my ed hardy. We spend anywhere from $40-75 on perfumes, well worth it.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I know he spend between 80.00 and 100.00 but he switches up a lot.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He does and so do I, but I have to pretty conservative with them as I am allergic to them. :(
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yes whenever we can...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011