FEELING LOST AN CONFUSED

Well i have not stepped on a scale since the last time at the doctors which the last check up after i had my daughter and that's when she was like 9 months and now she 18 months but anyways i step on one and could not believe what i seen and i bet no can guess what it said because i know i could not believe it my self so lets see if someone can guess

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I assume you want people to guess your weight? I'm going with 155. If you want to get going on some sort of fitness thing you can check at your local gym and see what they offer. My husband and I just signed up for a 9 week boot camp where we belong. It makes us work harder knowing we're accountable to someone. lol
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 1:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• it looks like you are at 140-150 but its not as much as i am but if you feel you need to lose wieght i would agree with RentaMom and join a gym not trying to be rude
    Mrs.Cruz415

Answer by Mrs.Cruz415 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i agree 140 ish unless ur full of muscle then maybe 160 or so
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 2:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We look around the same size so I'm going to guess anywhere between 155 and 165. If you don't weigh that much, please don't get offended. From the picture its hard to tell how tall you are and that makes a big difference when it comes to weight. You look great though. You're very proportionate so thats good. I joined Weight Watchers on February 8th and started doing the Slim in 6 program at home. I just weighed in this mornng and lost a total of 10 lbs. I could have lost more but I didn't follow my weight watchers points very well for about 2 of the 4 weeks I've been a member, so considering that, 10 lbs is great. I'm definitely motivated to keep going now.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 2:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Sorry you are feeling bad about yourself. Don't allow you self image to be linked to your body image. You are not your body. Your body is only the vessel that holds your soul. Try focusing on being healthy, not on a number on the scale or on losing weight.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• wow yall just made my day but when i step on the scale it siad 218 i just want to cry and i thought maybe it was broke so i tried one aftrer another well like 4 and they all siad  it

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• cleanaturalady it nothing like that i have never never been this big but I'm ok with my body but i am doing improvements to fix what i dont like but when i stepped on a scale my mouth dropped because i didn't think i was that big

kristyb I'm 5'7''

and i ask to see if i looked as big as it said so i am not be offended

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I am sorry but you dont look 218!!!!!! I would have guess 165 at the most!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• RIGHTTTT i was saying the same thing but i got oh 3 different ones and the only differences was a pound or two

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yup...I understand. You look tall as well. I weigh just over 270....but no one can BELIEVE I weigh that much.....I have about 100 to lose now, and it's disheartening to say the least. Good luck mama.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2011