I wonna know, who's got a 'FLAVOR OF THE WEEK'type of friend???

When I say 'FLAVOR OF THE WEEK' type of friend.. I mean somebody who calls you their friend only when they don't have anyone else to hang out with..LOL... So pretty much somebody who only calls/text/emails you when they want to either
A). GET THE LATEST GOSSIP FROM YOU
B.) TELL YOU ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE'S GOSSIP or
C.) TALK CRAP ABOUT THE GIRL THEY JUST GOT DONE HANGIN' OUT WITH...
You know that type of "FRIEND" (or frieniemies) LMBO....

Mommy2three2006

Asked by Mommy2three2006 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• GF you just described my own sister with all of those choices, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I do. However, it's a long distance "friendship" (that's all of them, I don't have friends here and I like it that way). Anyway, she only talks to me when she doesn't have a new guy in her life (she is a single mom and has had five or six "serious" relationships in a year's time). When she has a guy, I'm forgotten. When they use her and dump her, she comes running back to me. I hate it, and even though I tried breaking up with her..I couldn't keep it that way. I care about her so much, I just wish it was mutual.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i do i do! she will ask "why havent i seen u in awhile?" ummmmm because i have a life and dont want to hear about other ppls problems. she normally only calls me when she wants me to watch her kids. think she learned pretty quick i wont let her push me around im no babysitter.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I used to have a few of them here and there over the years. I kinda miss it now that i am disabled.

hugs

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't keep in contact with those types of friends. My time is very valuable and I'd rather have real friendships.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have one of those, but i wouldn't even consider her that great of a friend and i don't really hang out with her too much.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That's not a friend, honey. That's a gossip and a person who want's a sounding board. Get away from her. What do you think she is saying about you to other people?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• none
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have gotten away from her of course.. I've pretty much deleted her from my life... (I.E. facebook,phone etc). LOL she and I no longer are on speaking terms... Oh well as they say 'If you ain't ADDIN' to me, then all you doin' is SUBTRACTIN' to me" LIFE'S better without them type of ppl.. LO :)
    Mommy2three2006

Comment by Mommy2three2006 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm like that...but not because I'm a bad person. I'm just somewhat or a hermit, lol.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011