What kind of mother would do this? (I know not me)

I am needing to vent so bad...ok I am lying in bed ready to fall asleep when the phone rings it's my dh telling me that he needs me to get up and make a deposit in his kids lunch acct. I'm kind of pissed deep inside but I get up and do it (2 accts, 2 kids) anyway as I look in their acct they only have 1.00 left but their brother from a different father has 20.00 in his acct. WTF??? The ex always taken care of their acct why now is she doing this letting her older kids go low on their acct while she keeps up with the little one. I just did what was asked of me and said a prayer and I am going to bed now just needed to get it off my chest...ugh! Some woman I swear...
Thanks Ladies!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• maybe the other father has a problem with the other children not being his and wont pay for them...
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Is it possible the ex is paying into that account? I'm sorry for your difficulty. I would ask her about it and see what she has to say.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• There could be many reasons. Maybe the brother with $20 in his account has been taking his lunch instead of buying. Maybe the ones who only have $1 have been buying extras at lunch or have been eating breakfast and lunch at school without themom knowing. My son did that at the beginning of the year. He would eat breakfast at home and at school. One day I got a notice that he has a negative account. He saw the other kids eat breakfast so he thought he was suppose to. Point being there could be many reasons so I wouldn't judge.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Could it be that she is having the other childs father pay into his account as she is having your husband do for his children?

Look at the bright side. They are taken care of now. They will be able to eat. And if she contacted him to hae money added to the accounts then at least she cares enough to find a way of getting them lunch money. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No Jeremysmom I wish that were true when I checked last they were all low on funds. I mean those 3 kids are hers why favor one over the two...Aren't we as moms treat our kids equal? I don't get it....?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011