Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Calling all Christians who know what to do with occult persons

ok call me a kook or a psycho I don't really care because what I'm going thru is making me into one.I have some enemies and they sent a medium into my house and she's reading my mind and causing me to have alziemers,is that the craziest thing you've heard.I need some strong Christians to help me figure out how to get rid of her,have any suggestions and please don't put me down I already feel like crap going thru this,thanks


Asked by countingsparows at 1:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 8 (224 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (25)
  • You need to talk to a psychiatrist.


    Answer by beeky at 6:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Noone can give you Alzheimers and its impossible to read your mind.

    Perhaps you should reevaluate the exact circumstances and what you've said or done that could have hinted at your thoughts and actions,etc so the supposed medium could "read your thoughts".

    And remember, noone is allowed into YOUR house(literally or psychologically speaking) without YOUR permission.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Okay. I'm very concerned about you. I read the questions you've been asking lately. I'm not a doctor but I'm worried that you are having some type of medical crisis right now, either extreme depression or in the manic cycle of bi-polar depression. Jesus himself said to see your physician so please visit a doctor for all the issues you have been dealing with and take your husband with you and let him do the talking.

    Answer by isabellalecour at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • NO ONE can do anything to YOU if you don't want them too...
    NO ONE can cause you to get Alzheimer either...
    If this person is in YOUR house, then YOU have the power to remove her...
    But if you truly believe this is what is happening to you and you are a Christian
    person, then go talk to your pastor or priest.... otherwise you may want to seek
    outside counseling ...

    Good Luck

    Answer by gmasboy at 7:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • two things: do you believe the 'dark' power (no offense to ''occult people'') is greater than God?

    and, you need a physical/mental check-up. see a professional quickly.

    Answer by dullscissors at 9:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Sparows... I AM A Christian... and the help you need will not be found in a church. You need to see a doctor.

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • I tactfully suggest you see a doctor.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • ummmmm.... all of the things I want to say.. will not be nice... but, no one can read your mind.. without you letting them... (Occult person here..)

    Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Being one of the "occult people" ... no offense taken. I was actually going to ask something similar.

    Counting, please seek some professional help. I don't mean that to sound "mean" or "ugly" but based on your post, you definitely need to talk to someone.

    Good Luck

    Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • the case of an the cops.

    For your other issues, call a doctor and/or counselor.

    Answer by MamaK88 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011