Whats could cause this?

My month old son keeps spittin up but its not milk its like milk balls. He is eatin 4oz now after each oz i burp him.. So after i put him back to bed or in swing he just spits up these milk ball lookin stuff. I really dont know what the cause of it...

mthomas817

Asked by mthomas817 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Reflux? Are you burping him too much? He could also be sensitive to the formula. There are a number of things, so I suggest talking to the pedi.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Talk to his Doctor about it....seems like its some thing you should talk to his doctor about
    Mrs.Cruz415

Answer by Mrs.Cruz415 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Acid Reflux would do that.. my kids all had it..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Talk to his doctor. It could be reflux or an allergy.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 6:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• is it like curteld milk if so it could be allergys call your doctor and ask about it
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That would be curdled "milk" - what are you feeding him? Cut back an ounce - only give him 3 oz per feeding. It honestly sounds like you're over-feeding him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My daughter did that it's probably gurt keep him at an angle when feeding him and when he is done eating try to keep him sitting at a 90 degree angle and have sleep with his head elevated he should grow out if it at or around 7 months
    ajk2010

Answer by ajk2010 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• They switched his formula to the AR for spit up babies, but he still does alittle bit. Im just waitin on the doctor to return my call..
    mthomas817

Comment by mthomas817 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011