I'm so scard

idk what to do. on top of all the stress im having in my life right now i think im pregnant. I dont know what to do im so scard to go to the doc or go get a test from the store. yes i want more kids but i dont think my son dad is ready 4 another because he still is thinking about the military and on top of that dealling wit a lot of bs. Now the symptoms im having is feeling lil sensations in my lower stomach pelis area. ive asked other ppl n they hav said my body is trying t heal still frrom my son who is 7 months an because i had a c-section...im confused! Help also i am willing 2 give anyone my number if they would like to help me through this either texting or something. Thanks

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, this is just IMO... Can't really help ya til we know whats going on with ya! Testing would be the first thing!

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Hi my name is Katie, I'm not sure what i can do to help but you should test and if you want or need some one to talk to i can talk to you. I also had a c-section with both my kids so if your son is 7 months your shouldn't be feeling any pain from the c-section.
    NavyMommy0910

Answer by NavyMommy0910 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had a c-section and I as having twinges of pain for several long months. It takes actually a long time to heal on the inside. If your period is late then take a test. If not, then you're probably just worrying.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i dnt gt periods cause of the birth contol
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Stress can cause your body to feel and do weird things. When I was stressed out I can get pregnancy symptoms or bad cramps.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Chances are if you are using bc, it's not pregnancy, but please take a test so at least y'll know.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm not went to hospital because i had a panic attack and they told me
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I am happy for you. It sounds like now is not the right time for you.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 10:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes it really isnt
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011