What are some of the cutest things your toddler says or does??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd might drop her little lovie Leo and her hand would fly to her mouth which is opened in a perfect O and she picks Leo up and puts it to her shoulder patting it asking.. " You ok?? You ok??" Also noticed when she is upset or got hurt falling off gods know what this time, she pats our shoulder! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• When we're singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and we get to the eye part instead of touching her eye she pokes us in both of ours. =P. It's really hilarious in person.

Another thing she does is dance. Any time she hears music she breaks out into this funky little dance. She shakes her butt and butt bounces (that's what we call it) while jumping up and down. She's only 20 months old if that helps you picture it at all lol.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My 2.5yr old DS is so cute with his 2 month old sister. When ever she cries he goes over to her and says " Aww, you cryin'? It's ok sweety" then he sings to her and rubs her head. He's such a sweet heart.
    littlemama810

Answer by littlemama810 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol, my dd does the same thing! When might turn to the weather channel for the local on the 8's she comes bouncing in and shrieking all the while, and I am wondering why my ears are not bleeding yet!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• my dd is almst 2.5 and when she wants me to pick her up but I'm busy or tired or whatever, she'll sing "hold me, hold me, say you never let me go and hold me" so cute, who could resist that?
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My 2 yr old dd has some of the cutest ways - if you say "I love you" she says "I uv eww toooo" lol SO cute!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 2:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• When I tell 2 year old dd she is cute, funny,sweet, etc she will say it right back to me smiling and thinking it's a game lol. Me: "You're so cute." DD: "No, YOU so cute!" LOL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• When I am burping my 1 year old son he pats my back and burps me too. So cute! I even pretend burp for him. Oh and when he burps he always looks at me with a look on his face that says "Was that a good one?" He feels so accomplished when he burps well lol.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The little one asked if I could up her valium. What? Then I figured out she was trying to ask if I could turn up the volume on the tv! Now all of us are saying up the valium or lower the valium. lol.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• when you say brenden will come over and kiss you and go boo boo and say you ok you ok and
    sometimes he fall sleep holding his ten month old brother saying shhh shhh its ok baby
    jennifer41587

Answer by jennifer41587 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2011