What was your best childhood toy and do you still have it??

tripletmom28

Asked by tripletmom28 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had one of those Sesame Street playhouse things. I don't remember it exactly but I remember loving that toy, lol.
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh and no I don't still have it.

MrsHouston47302

• I LOVED my Strawberry Shortcake dolls (the ones where the hats were the top of the cupcakes and the dress was the liner) and then the My Little Ponies... I miss the ones that had yummy smelling hair! I came across a few at a garage sale a couple years back and they smelled EXACTLY how I remember as a child...even after all this time!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Crud sorry, no I don't still have them either. I don't have anything from my childhood lol. I think like four pictures and that's it.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• mine was a doll my dad bought me on yr and yes my daughter loves it she plays with it all the time
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 2:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh great question! I had a stuffed monkey i called Peter. He went everywhere with me. I was out living on my own at at the time I had a 3 year old and a 9 month old. My ex-husband did not pay our rent and we were evicted....horrible memory. I lost Peter in that eviction. It was terrible. Several years later I met and married my husband now of 25 years. On our wedding day my dad gave me Peters leg. His leg had been torn off years ago and my father saved it for me. His leg is blue. So my daddy gave it to me just before i was to walk down the aisle. I was so touched. i love my dad so much!! That Peter's leg still sits in my top dresser drawer today. Thanks for letting me share.

bowing down

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had so many toys, I don't remember all of them. I still have all of them at my mom's house. My fave thing was always dolls.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• 2 barbie dolls, lisa and rita. i don't have them.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had a holly hobbie doll, i wish i still had it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It was an electric stove, yes really electric. No I don't still have it, but i wish I did.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2011