Why is it that when we really want sex, either we're too tired or our husbands are?? Or neither of you want it at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• It's always me thats too tired or just not in the mood, never him. I even let him bribe me sometimes. He'll get up all night and take care of the baby in exchange for 20 minutes of pleasure. haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Because God has a sense of humor.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Who knows, but we try to have sex at least 3 times a week even if we are tired, and I have 2 kids, one who is a new baby, go to school, and my husband works 2 jobs. If you really want sex you will find the time.
    mommy4life15

Answer by mommy4life15 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Personally I have reached that point in my relationship where sex isn't all that interesting anymore. We've looked into all the things that can make it spicier but with an 8 month old its hard. When his other two kids are here it makes it even more difficult because the oldest one has walked in on us. We just try to change it up...lots of passion and roughness one night and then sweet and romantic the next. We also go for like days without sex so that the anticipation builds. Sadly we both work 12 hour shifts so we are exhausted on the days that we work.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 11:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Tired sex can be the best kind- just lay back and let him do everything, make that part of your "agreement" when you are tired... When he is tired, I will sometimes let him drift off... then *molest him* hehe, not one complaint yet...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2008