loosing my hair! help!

i did the total body toxin cleanse. after that i feel great , but i am loosing my hair like there is no tomorrow! there a lot of products out, but is there anything that is actually working for some one?

vova

Asked by vova at 10:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Try getting a scalp treatment, most salons offer this. If you use Nioxin scalp treatment serum and massage it into your scalp and then sit under heat for about 20 minutes it will help increase the blood flow hence increasing hair growth. Also just try massaging your scalp when you shampoo.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 11:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i'm a stylist and nioxin is the first thing that popped into my head so i think it's worth a try, it's good stuff.
    mrl.phillips

Answer by mrl.phillips at 6:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I used Nioxin for awhile, it was great! It lost it's affect after awhile, though...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• What cleanse did you use? I detox and have never had anything like that happen to me. Anything else happen that is unusual? You really have to be careful of the products that you use, even shampoo and conditioner. I use botanically based products and there is a great thermal scalp treatment and of course, shampoo and conditioners that help strengthen the hair. Do you take vitamins? So much can happen when your body is not balanced properly with nutrition, toxins and hormones!! I'd love to give you additional information if you would like. Let me know how I can help you and here's to your health!
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• thank you all for your answers and advices.
    vova

Answer by vova at 5:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008