What powers

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 2:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would be batman, just super smart and fit.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To be invisible........free travel on planes to go all over the world.

BUT....

Imagine my Ex husband being sucker punched right in the kisser by an invisible force, ME with a boxing glove on ( don't want to break my nail or hand! ) Just punch him a few times and watch him go more nutso than he is....and trying to explain this one and him flip out in front of people as I sucker punch him over and over and over while bystanders in public watching him freak out as he tries to get away. And can't! POW....BOOM ...WHACK!

Priceless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The ability to heal children, people and animals of all illnesses and diseases. That would be awesome
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To see into the future.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To end war,poverty,and money problems .Bring America back.I guess i would have to be a miracle worker.Have all religions worshiping together,joined as one proud America ,strong,united.To do that i would have to have all the powers that be!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011