Why are you still up?

I'm having one of those lovely nights of insomnia..blecch.

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 3:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm 33 weeks pregnant, I'm hungry even though this is my third time eating, he's kicking, my six year old has bronchitis and is snoring very loud, oh and for the life of me I can't get comfortable!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i can't sleep...just watching tv.. Jim -Gaffigan.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Menopause is my enemy at the moment...as is the caffeine from 3 cups of coffee!! I slept 4 hours and Im up since 1 AM! I'll be up til tomorrow night.......same BAT time.....same BAT channel...I usually only sleep 4-5 hours a night and Im up the rest of the day...been like this for years now!

have a good night....yeah right! WHEN?!?

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Damned husband always falls asleep in the living room watching TV (driving me NUTS, I should make a post about it) and then comes up sometime in the middle of the night to get in bed. He came up this morning at 3:45 and it woke me up. I couldn't go back to sleep. I am pretty pissed too because it means I will feel sluggish all day and be ready for bed at 8:00 tonight...and it's FRIDAY.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2011