What form of birth control has worked the best for you ? what are the side effects ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was on depo for 2 years and I loved it. No period was great! I have been on Implanon for a little over a week now and so far have not had a period so so far thats working to.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 4:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My favorite up to now was the NuvaRing. For me, no side effects. Now I have my tubes tied!

Answer by missanc at 7:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• natural family planning...no side effects
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i have tried yaz hated it cuz it made me mood, no sex drive, and constantly tired, i have also been on the nuva ring no side affects for me worked great, the patch (cant remember the name) irritated my skin and constantly came off i was in the sun alot sweating from work (i worked at seaworld at the time).
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I went successfully since 1999 using condoms. (I am very fertile, 1st baby took 2 months, 2nd took 1 month, 3rd took 3 months). I have a rare blood clotting that will not allow me to use bc. The brand we used were lifestyles.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011