why is it?

why is it if we have curly hair we want straight,if we have snow we hate it and the people who don't get snow want it, we bitch cuz our husbands dont do anything and when he does it is too late or not right. i mean people are really out to just be miserable aren't we? lol i am not trying to start a debate here ladies cuz i do it too its just crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Unless it's snowing and you can't see the grass....:LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yup. I really do think people just LOVE to have a reason to bitch. Afterall, drama always gets WAY more attention than anything positive!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I don't like snow. I don't complain when i don't get it. If it was up to me I would live in Hawaii. Most people are never satisfied with anything, they don't get payed enough, their house is not big enough, their car is not big enough ECT.....

Answer by louise2 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'm just glad I have hair...I like it no matter what. I'm a Texan..when we get snow it's just a little but plenty for me. My husband will do chores when asked....and that's fine with me. And...I'm always being told that I'm always happy. Am I, you ask? You bet...there are so many more things to be happy about then there are to be miserable about. Why be miserable all the time? I imagine it would be really exhausting....lol My motto....DON'T WORRY...BE HAPPY....I love that song : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I think its just human nature. The grass is always greener on the other side and we always want the other side but once we get there we miss the side we were on. No one can ever be truly happy with everything but if you think positive regardless of the situation then you will be much happier. I try to be very positive and look at life through rose colored glasses. Maybe not the best way to go about things but I'm a lot happier with everything. As for the weather thing, yeah I'm always pissy about the weather unless its 65 degrees and sunny.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 11:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I disagree.......in part........not everyone is like that. I have curly hair, I like it.....when I straighten my hair, I still like it........when it snows I am glad and when my husband does something for me, I am thankful!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• The grass is always greener on the other side.

=D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2008