What are your plans for the weekend?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Busy lol. Saturday I'm taking my boys to their soccer game, then going straight to their friends bday party after that, and taking them to a movie after the party. Sunday I'm taking my DD to see Gnomeo and Juliet, then got to clean the house!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• butterfly on headlots of hiking and outdoor activities. i like getting away from civilization from time to time, it recharges my battery.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Going to Carnivale in Venice on Sunday!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• you rockI'm movin hooray

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Saterday I will go buy food. Sunday I will be at work.

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well tonight 2 of my girlfriends are taking me to dinner and then to plan my baby shower and go with me to register for my shower. I would be excited, but my DH has to work, so I have to drag my 2 /12 year old along. Then tomorrow, my DH works his other job, so I've got to drag my 2 1/2 year old along to run errands and clean house. Hopefully Sunday, I can just stay at home and rest.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm scheduled to work this weekend, and I'm going to a friend's baby shower on Saturday afternoon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend! We actually have a babysitter for our 3 little ones and we are going on a date!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i am sitting at home like always my dh has to work tonigt till 12:30 am and the turn around and go back in at 11:30am sat.. and get off at 5:30 pm .. so it will be me and our 3 kids... my stepson wants to come over but i dont have the room in my car..it seats 4 and he would make 5..so my plans r facebook and sims 3
    Mkatwoman76

Answer by Mkatwoman76 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Shopping, Dinner with the fam & a PartyLite Party.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011