Could i be pregnant

I had sex twice in Feb the 4th and the 15th I got my period on Feb 18th is there a chance I could be pregnant this month?

osoclass

Asked by osoclass at 4:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Anything is possible...but unlikely

And to warn you, you're going to get smart remarks regarding this question...but ultimately, they are jusitified in that if you have sex, you can get pregnant....
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• A woman ovulates 2 weeks after her period, so if you have sex then, then you can become pregnant. But your not pregnant if you had sex Feb. 4th & 15th & then got your period Feb. 18th, a woman doesn't get her period during pregnancy, she can have spotting or pregnancy bleeding but not a period.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If you had a TRUE period then, NO, you are not pregnant.

Women ovulate 11-16 days BEFORE the start of their period. You were already in your luteal phase on the 15th and possible on the 4th depending on how long YOUR luteal phase is.
    Anonymous

• If You Had A Normal Period It Is Highley Unlikley That You Are Pregnant
    Get A Test In A Few Weeks To Make Sure :)
    EmmaOx

Answer by EmmaOx at 6:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• During early pregnancy, it is not uncommon for a woman to have bleeding or spotting. This bleeding can sometimes be mistaken for a period. Twenty to twenty-five percent of women have bleeding or spotting during pregnancy. The bleeding is generally not as heavy a regular period.
    - from my RN book =)
    brenatens

Answer by brenatens at 9:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'll agree with everyone else and say no. Of course, we could all be wrong but generally a regular period means no pregnancy.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2011