Question for Reincarnation Gals

I was wondering how your souls will be reincarnated. Like, does the atmoshphere do it or do they just know what to do themselves? How does this work?

(I am a believer in God and a true loving Christian, I'm not trying to pick a fight just really interested in the way others view things.)

sissy15

Asked by sissy15 at 4:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is in charge of reincarnation in my belief, my soul is just there to be reincarnated. I believe in Karma, that the better I live my life in a God conscious way, the faster I will not have to take birth again and will be able to live with God
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Did you read about this somewhere?

(again, just curious)
    sissy15

Comment by sissy15 (original poster) at 5:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It just goes where it needs to. It is energy nothing more. My belief in god is totally different. I don't believe he or she is just sitting up there or the common views as some believe.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If you don't mind horror shows. There's a chinese movie called "the eye." It is about a woman who has an affIair with a married man, He wife finds out and she commits sucide. The woman meanwhile, gets pregnant. The dead wife follows her around. The woman thinks she is after her for revenge but the dead wife is just waiting to get reborn-with her! It's a chinese thing. We also believe that your loved one can come back to be with you. For example, during Khmer Rouge my friends aunt was shot to death. She had a scar on her leg. They believe that her brother is the reincarnated aunt because he was born with a scar on his leg and a scar on his back where she as shot.
    AlyssaM0mmy

Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 6:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh, I forgot to mention. If they think you remember your past life. They have you eat an egg so you will forget. I think the egg represent rebirth. When I gave birth to my baby, they also told me not to love my baby too much because her previous mother might take her back. The more I love her, the more jealous she (the previous mother), will be. I think, that was the asian explaination for SIDs though.
    AlyssaM0mmy

Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 6:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My belief is that when it's time for us to be reborn, we simply know it and enter the infant we are meant to... I don't have all the answers about the spirit realm, but I am a firm believer in reincarnation because I can remember some of my past lives.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm not going to act like I'm certain of anything pertaining to the spiritual world, but I believe that there are many different planes of existence in it and that when we leave our physical bodies we enter those planes for a time. But I don't believe our spirits must physically travel to a place because I believe the spiritual planes occupy the same space as our physical world but are set a different vibrations.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• How does your soul know when to enter the body for the very first time? Same deal with reincarnation.

I have no idea how long we wait or if we even have to wait because I have no real memory of past lives, just glimpses in dreams and deja vu experiences.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• They say that God knows what lessons we need to take to improve ourselves, so (if there is reincarnation),
    we are reborn in a specific country, in a specific family that will give us just the lessons we need to take.
    Some extreme things may happen either as punishment, (illnesses, poverty, wars), or as a trial to reach
    a higher level. For example Jesus decided to be crucified, although he had an option to retreat and not reveal
    his Divine identity.

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• This is the realm of the Crone...death and rebirth. I do not know the specifics.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011