Do moms know when their Daughter is pregnant before she does

My mother has predicted 3 pregnancys 4 months before they knew they were pregnant. she always does the same things, she willl buy stuff for the baby say onesies and blakets and pasifires ectt. Ok my mom is starting that with i\me and i am reaked out. so I just want to know has anyone else's mom knew before them.

2bornot2b998

Asked by 2bornot2b998 at 6:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, my mom didn't, but my friend's mom knew, and my husband knew before I did.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My husband and my mother both knew before I did.
    elliesmum06

Answer by elliesmum06 at 7:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Okay. I don't know about moms in general but some people are just more empathetic. I had a couple of people come up to tell me before I even knew myself. I thought I was having the stomach flu...lol, I was that obvious. Some tell me, people who are pregnant "glow", Their skin is radiant.
    AlyssaM0mmy

Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 7:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• my mother-in-law knew before i did but waited to say sumthing about it till we knew and apparently my mother got little hints of it when i had lunch with her and i said i was smell food 2 miles away before seeing it and when i came over to exchange christmas gifts i was very forgetfull.
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My grandmother knew...my mother was clueless, hell I even knew before I tested!!! With both of my children.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• ok thanks i just was wondering, Me and my Husband have been trying to conceve for 4 years, lol everytime i thought i was, my mom said i wasnt and then i took a test and it was neg. this time my mom before i even mentioned it to her started buying baby clothes blankets and passies. Its a little confusing thanks for your answers.
    2bornot2b998

Comment by 2bornot2b998 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I hadn't had it personally but my friends mom is good about that. She has a dream and in her culture it's a sign and she's been right.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 2:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011