Are you a starter or are you best at completing tasks?

Some people are better at ideas and getting things started but struggle with follow through whereas others have trouble with ideas but are great at following through. Which are you?

I'm great at starting. Although I can finish, it's certainly the harder of the 2 for me.

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 7:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm a starter, too. I think the things I find easier to finish tell me what is really a priority for me. If I can never get around to working on something, I know it just isn't that important to me.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I start and most of the time I finish the tasks...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 7:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am a delegater!!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• completing
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Both
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 8:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm a starter, and have trouble finishing. I God put us on earth to accomplish a certain number of things, I'll never die! I have lots of sewing and quilting projects that I started and didn't finish, I'm embarassed to say. I was just helping a friend complete a quilt for her grandson, but finish my own...no.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would say I am both, I start things and work on them till they are finished and help others finish what they started and can't seem to get it done

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm pretty good at starting, and I love finishing, it's the middle that I struggle with! (Like right now, I bought supplies to make a bunch of taggies - I had a blast shopping, and I can't wait til they're finished and I can give them away, but actually getting to my mom's to sew them...just not feeling it!).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2011