Would you be mad at your husband if you noticed he has been feeding your animals out of the dishes you feed your family from?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• no.. It doesnt bother me. My grandmother has done it since as long as I can remember, we do it occasionally. we just soak them in a little bleach water
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No, I would just clean them with antibacterial detergent for human use.

Answer by older at 7:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Na depends on Meha...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 7:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If it was one time no.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would be highly upset. But I think that pple who let their dogs lick them in the face or kiss their dog in the mouth shouldnt have a problem with it. so it all depend on what kind of person you are. (but this is just my opion)
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 7:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nope, wouldn't bother me at all. Most viruses and bacteria are species specific. So, there is very little you can catch from your pets. Besides, that is why dishwashers were invented.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 7:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No, as long as they get washed before I eat off them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• well, i wash them in the dish washer with powerballs..do you think thats powerful enough? it just kinda pisses me off that he would use our good dishes when they have their own dishes. i don't know why he does this. He is so OCD with caring for them and i am so OCD about germs. I get grossed out watching them lick their furry butts and then there going to go eat off the same dishes i eat off...yuck.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Of course not. I don't understand why you would be bothered.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Dishwashers clean at such high temps they'll kill any & all germs. be sure you use the "dry with heat" cycle as well. To answer your question? Yes I would be upset if I were you, because he isnt respecting your feelings. It isnt so much about the pet eating off your family dishes, it's more about him ignoring how you feel about it. Here's an idea; designate people dishes he can use solely for the pets, & make sure they're set aside just for pet use. If one of those dishes are dirty & he needs it, it only takes a few seconds to wash it & have it ready. Problem solved.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 8:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2011