What's on your to-do list today?

for me, it's grocery shopping. bleh! have to cart around 3 kids under the age of 5. fun fun! luckily they can all go in one cart and are usually well-behaved, if i go at the right time. i need soooo much too.. im not looking forward to how much money im about to spend. i also have some bills to pay, mountains of laundry to do and clean some. hopefully i can get it all done today so i can put my feet up & relax this weekend!

shopping have a nice weekend

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today is my volunteer day at the church. That's for half the day. After that, I get to watch my 2 youngest grandsons while their mommy goes for a massage her hubby gave her for Valentine's Day. I may have time to squeeze a little cleaning in somewhere.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Today its Groceries, laundry, pay the cable bill, go to McDonalds and sell the rest of the first box of chocolates to my oldest dd's crew for my youngest dd, pick up two more boxes of chocolate, clean the house, change sheets, run my son to his friends (with his dog in tow lol), come home, mop, and then relax a couple hours before starting dinner.

Answer by gemgem at 8:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I need to do dusting, talk to ma love & make my kids room look good....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm taking the Spring Cleaning challenge in the Healthy Moms group. I cleaned out the medicing cabinet, what a job, and have to set aside a space for things to be donated, and the usual cooking, and laundry.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Hope you have a productive day and a great weekend!
    I am working (at home). I will need to squeeze in a workout at some point, hopefully this morning. Get the kids at 2:00, do a load or 2 of laundry, do a little cleaning, and then CHILL. I am already tired from a crummy night's sleep...I know I will be exhausted by this evening and will be looking forward to bedtime.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom, laundry, moping floors, oh did I mention laundry!

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm working and I have to do my own grocery shopping.  I also have to my dd's birthday organised for Sunday.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i am going to the gym, laundry, laundry and more laundry! it is pizza night, so i don't have to prepare a meal! yippee!!!
    hopefully, the little ones will not be very demanding and i can get some office work done too!
    good for you for shopping with 3!
    i used to be able to shop with 4...but when i take the twins together with one more...there is just trouble!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Dr appointment at 1300, laundry, maybe store...not sure.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Take it easy! I slightly injured my neck earlier this week, so DH has been doing my job while I recoup, but then yesterday I had to make an anniversary cake (agreed to it before getting hurt or I wouldn't have done it!), plus AF showed up yesterday, really bad, so today I'm just relaxing, sitting on a heating pad. I did do some dishes, and I'll probably do some more, and I have 2 small loads of laundry I'd like to do, and I need a shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2011