How to turn on your man in the bedroom? adult content

okay ladies im not an aggresive person in the bedroom but my husband of a year recently brought up in a conversation that he would like it if i was more creative. now dont get me wrong i have done the role playing once ( i was a school girl was aabout to get kicked out of school and would do anything for my husband not to kick me out) and that turned out pretty well.But im all out of ideas, it took me like 2weeks to come up with that one, lol sad i know.
but i need different ideas, if you ladies can help me out with some of your past experiances or somerandom ideas i would appreciate it alot
thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Love does all....... Right?
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sorry I can't help you. I've been married 46 years and I've never had to do anything to turn my husband on, and I still don't. Our being in the same room has always been sufficient.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Send him little messages throughout the day of what you are going to do to him when you get that alone time, the anticipation will excite him.

Answer by older at 8:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• im not trying to turn him on, he is already turned on. i just want to spice things up in t he bedroom
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• fishnets, pigtails, stillettos, lingerie, let him spank you while you call him daddy...
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• talk dirty, toys, try it in different places, get a kama sutra book maybe and try things out, lingerie is a must period! as soon as i say let me change quick he's getting hard. use feathers, drives them nuts! maybe get some porn if you're into that type of thing. hit up your local sex store and you can get all sorts of ideas! Good luck and happy sexing!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's interesting to me that your husband has stated that he would like it if you were "more creative", and makes NO suggestions whatsoever about what that actually means to him. So you come here and ask a perfectly logical question about how to be more creative, and what you get is a bunch of tired, hackneyed, cliche suggestions, not exactly creative by any means.

What I'm trying to get at here is that nobody here can tell you how to fuck your husband better. Only he can answer those questions with any real assurance of accuracy, so ask him some direct questions and don't judge his answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• thanks for all the suggestions ladies, ill ask him directly what it is that he wants and mix in the advice you gus gave me. i really appreciate it alot.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2011