Does it look like a girl

i just dont want to be hurt if its not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is kind of blurry.....I can't tell.

Answer by older at 8:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Did they tell you that you're having a girl? If you don't know for sure, wait until the next ultrasound and see if they can figure it out. I waited to be surprised and wasn't hurt either way. Love my daughter (that I thought was a son) immensely!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have no idea which part of the body we are looking at. Go and get a gender verification from a third party company who will make you a dvd. It will cost aroung 100$ but its worth it.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i don't know if i believe mine either cause all the old ladies swore up and down this is a boy and at the ultrasound the lady said "it's a girl but she's covering it" so how would she really know, right? i have another sono tuesduay but at 37 weeks it's a little late to take back all the big sis, lil sis clothes and get boy ones
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 11:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm not sure....all I know is that with my son....no question about it....LOL!

Good Luck!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• cant really tell
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• sorry, too blurry!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• This is my sonogram proving she's a girl!! Since I can't see yours very well, maybe you can compare it yourself! Hope that helps!

Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 10:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I can never tell anything about those scans. I thought my granddaughter was going to be an alien.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• hard to tell
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2011