21st birthday!!!

Ok so I turn 21 in April 2009. I will have just had my second daughter in Feb. I don't know if my hubby will leave the kids with his mom long enough to actually go do something or not but what are some things that we could go do that wouldn't cost out the butt and we could do for our first real outing without kids since Feb 2008? I would love to go and stay the night somewhere if possible but I doubt he will want to. Neither of us drink heavy but have one occationally. So any ideas? I have no prob. with taking a small break from the kids but he will...I dunno. Is it too much to ask?

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go somewhere that you can actually have a drink with dinner, like Mexican food and have one of those giant Margeritas, lol.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Definately not too much to ask! I like the dinner and drinks idea. Especially if you don't want to leave the kids for too long. We do that every once in a while and it's a good little break!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2008