For all you SAHM

What do you do all day?? I like being home, but I find myself bored, I need something to do. I currently take online classes, and i'm a neat freak, so i clean alot. any suggestions???

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Things like scrapbooking and other crafts help. I go to school, but not online. But i'm still bored when i'm not in class. Also, this kinda goes against staying at home with your baby/babies, but ever thought of a yoga class or something like that? Those are great stress relievers and get you a little more active.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I have three children who lead active lives and I am active in their schools, finding down time is hard. When they were little I volunteered in the community, and did a lot of work with teen moms. If you're having a hard time finding things to do, I'm guessing you only have one baby.
    Anonymous