I've got two questions..

1) How long are the pre cramps and pains (Not sure what they are called) supposed to last? Because I've had them for a couple of days now. They aren't that bad. They are manageable but annoying.

2) What is the best way to combat constipation? Because I'm feeling a little backed up and I want to know if there is some juice or something I can drink to get rid of it..

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• EAT PRUNES OR DRINK PRUNE JUICE.
    THERE ARE PILLS BUT DONT USE THEM DURING PREGNANCY. THERE IS FIBER SURE OR BENEFIBER, ITS TASTELESS AND WORKS VERY WELL. I USE IT WHEN I FEEL BACKED UP. JUST PUT LIKE 1 TSP OR 2 IN WATER OR ANYTHINGS REALLY AND IT WILL WORK WELL. ITS NOT FAST LIKE A LAXATIVE BUT IT DOESNT GIVE U THE CRAMPS MOST DO.
    BRAN IS GOOD BECAUSE IT CAN TASTE SWEET. BRAN MUFFINS WORK THE BEST! TRADER JOES HAS A GOOD ONE THAT HAS BLUEBERRIES OR CCRANBERRY APPLES IN IT. FOR ABOUT 5$ FOR 6 OF THEM.

sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• 2.cranberry juice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• oh yea and prun juice
    Anonymous

• Prune juice can help, also ask your ob there is stuff over the counter that you can take. Prune juice is good because it is a fluid and that a lone helps. I found that prune juice is better with a little diet sprite in it very taste that way.
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 11:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• prune juice
    pressley5604

Answer by pressley5604 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008