For all you SAHM

I need something do. What do you do all day??? I'm currently taking online classes, and i'm a neat freak so i clean a lot but I'm bored... any suggestions??

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do lots of arts and crafts :) crochet, beaded jewelry, card making, soaps, lotions, bath stuff, candles, baking, etc.

but on the plus side of that, people offer to pay me to make them things so I make some money at it without even really trying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I mess around online....cafemom, survey sites, getting paid to blog....mostly cafemom. lol. in between that i clean or cook so it looks like i haven't been on my butt all day when my so gets home. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• turn on some music and dance lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Find a MOPS group. It's a great way to make friends with peers and they do alot of stuff.
    I also started selling books on Amazon. I go to yardsales and thrift stores and buy them really cheap and then turn around and sell them as used books. Keeps me busy and puts a little extra jingle in my pocket
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 12:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Bored?!?! You can borrow my girl for a day, she will keep you plenty busy! I have trouble keeping up with the housework and such. My daughter only takes about 2 1/2 hours of naps all day and I shower and do dishes then. Try playing with you baby more. These are moments that you will never get back, savor them!!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree with kboney29, play with your baby! They're only this little once so enjoy it while it lasts. Play toys, read books, do crafts (depending on age of course), or turn on some music and dance. My dd is 10 months old and she loves when I put on Carrie Underwood and dance. She'll run around and bounce to the music with me!
    briezysmommy

Answer by briezysmommy at 12:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I hang out with my kids, That's why I stay home. We read, play games, go on feild trips, go for walks, etc. I also take online classes, I homeschool, we go to homeschool groups, we have many activities and I am an avid reader. Between that and housework, I'm rarely bored.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2008