Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you tell son?

My son graduated from a private school in which I had problems with involving another parent. My son now started hs also private and they want service points in helping out. He wants me to call up the elementary school. I e-mailed and as usual got ignored so what should I tell my son?
This chapter of my life is so over. The principal is a very unprofessional person. My hubby should call but is acting as if it is my job.I am getting the runaround so it is his turn to try. Wht should I say?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • well ms anon just tell your hubby that you need help & that you tried to do it yourself & they wouldnt help you so you would like if he can do a better job of helping you goodluck mama i hope you get the help you need

    Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2011