Bleach hair while pregnant..

Is this a safe thing to do? I know my doc said it is ok to dye but is bleaching harmful to my unborn baby boy? I am 31 weeks BTW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you mean actually bleaching then I would not recommend that. I bought a frost and Glow kit or a frost and tip kit and did it. You can get them from Wal-Mart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• No bleach while pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You can bleach your hair while ur pregnant but i wouldn't do because your hormones can turn it diffrent colors. I did that while pregnant and my hair turned green.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it's okay to bleach your hair during pregnancy. Hydrogen peroxide and other bleaches and hair dyes do not penetrate the skin, get absorbed into the blood stream, or harm the baby.
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• just be careful of the smell
    Anonymous

• NO BLEACHING!!!! This time in your life your horomones are all screwy and your hair isnt "normal". You're taking a big risk of breakage, poor coloring etc
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 3:36 AM on Nov. 22, 2008