what is a good lotion to use?

Yesturday I used some hair removal cream on my legs, and it has left my legs with a really bad rash and also like little spots that have been cut and it burns/ stings all at the same time .

Any suggestions as to what I can uses to sooth it really hurts

barbarmama

Asked by barbarmama at 11:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Health

• get an aloe & vitamin E based lotion.

also some neosporine with pain relief in the really bad spots will help.

my experience with hair remover creams is that Veet works the best without giving me a chemical burn or rash like all the other ones did.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i use aquaphilic (SP?) its a very thick lotion... and helps but aloe will help a bit more for the burns... try not to get scented lotion it makes the burn worse at times.. GL
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It sounds like you may have left it on too long, or had an allergic reaction. Your best bet is to try some aloe and a little neosporin on any broken skin. Also, take a couple motrin. The motrin is an anti-inflammatory and will help with the "rash" part, and the pain as well.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Oh, one more thing: Don't use anything with perfumes or colors...it will only make it worse.
    jespeach