Are you going to do any Spring cleaning this year?

Are you going to do any spring cleaning this year? When are you going to start if you are? What are you main goals for your spring cleaning mission?

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 10:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I do Spring cleaning every year. I will start with washing my windows, inside & out, then move onto the walls & floors, moving big furniture to get under & behind things, too. It feels good to get the windows open, fresh air into the house and all of the dust & cobwebs of winter cleared away. We always do a thorough clearing out of the closets, too, donating or otherwise disposing of any shoes & clothing that no longer fits or is worn out. I also like to completely empty, scrub & re-organize my kitchen & pantry cupboards, putting down fresh shelf paper as I go.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• YES! I love spring clenaing! I wash all the curtains , steam clean all the couches ( I do the carpets every week...lol) clean all the air filters, and ducts, flea treat the yards... we live in a hot region, and they get bad. I move all furniture, and appliances, and clean under them, and really jut clean out all the clsets and get things ready for yeardsale time!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wash all the curtains, shampoo the carpets, get the garage cleaned out (hubby does that one), wash the windows and dust all the ceiling fans.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've started already :) I start slow though, making a goal list and doing little bits here and there. My main goals are to get everything unpacked from our recent move, get closets reorganized, and get rid of a LOT of clutter. I'm also going to be redoing my bedroom, organizing all of the kids' toys, and rearranging the living room again. There's more, but I can't think of it right now.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I Spring clean every year. I wash down walls, shampoo carpets and upholstered furniture, wash curtains, wash windows and window screens, wash down all of the woodwork and do some general organizing. It helps me freshen up the house after it being closed up all Winter. I also try to do some redecorating during this time, putting away the Winter items and bringing out more vibrant and colorful items.
    I am planning on starting my Spring Cleaning this weekend and do some things here and there all throughout next week.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 12:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• OH YEAH!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 2:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011