Well girls, i need some advise:/ im so upset!

well girls im kind of upset. :/
this morning i took a test, and it was a big fat nagative:/
it was a dollor store test not sure if that counts, 25 miu or whatever that it,
& im SUPPPOSE to be getting my period tomorrow, im not sure cause my periods are somtimes a little off.
gosh im so sad :(

amiRussell

Asked by amiRussell at 10:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There is always next month, the fun part of pregnancy is the "Tryin" part :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• im sorry hon. i've taken the dollar store test and they have worked for me. wait til after tomorrow if you have no visitor retest again next week. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• a false neg. is more common than a false positive. go to the doctors if you think you are pregnant and get a blood test done they normally have the results for you before the day is over and it is much more accurate and they will also be able to tell you how far along you are if you are prego.
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• you could look at it this way....it may be too early to detect if your pregnant. With my 4th son i tool 2 tests and they both came back negative. I was one week late for my period. Then a week or so later took another test, the dollar store brand, and got a positive. By the time i got a positive, i was almost 9 weeks pregnant.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If you periods due tomorrow it might have been to early to test. Wait until you are a week late then test again. You just might not have enough HGH in your system yet.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Maybe you took it too soon. If not keep trying.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Don't get upset hun you haven't missed your period so this still can be your month, I took 3 tests in one day when I was 3 days late lol, I took First Response & I got a VERY light positive, then I took the dollar store brand & got a negative, then took Clear Blue & got a BFP!!!, I went to my OB & he confirmed my pregnancy I'm 9 weeks & 1 day today!. Remember every woman is different & you probably don't have enough HCG for a HPT to detect yet & some tests are more sensitive then others. So just wait till your AF is due & if you dont get it then retest in a few days or so (fingers crossed)! GL & Lots of Baby Dust!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• thanks!
    yeah im hoping it is my month! ive been trying for 6 months, going on 7 after this month.
    i havent really had any syptoms, besides cramping, light brown spotting a week ago. & dull back pain.
    my periods are sometimes off, December i dident even get one! if my calculations are right, it should be tomorrow. (should) im not very good at knowing when my periods are gonna come. i used a dollor store test today, (only 1 dollor!) 25 miu ,and it came back negative right away. not even a faint posative:/ im not sure if anyone else has had that. i will be testing again tomorrow it AF dident come. :/ has anyone else had any similar storys ? im only 28 so this is alll very new to me. im really hoping for a baby girl, but so far it seems like this isent my month :/
    my last period was the 2nd, of last month, and the one before was also the 2nd, the ones before that are very irregular.
    amiRussell

Comment by amiRussell (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• just gotta keep trying
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had this issue on many many occassions. It is so upsetting and frustraing. I remember crying to my husband several times wondering what was going on. Then we finally got pregnant in July 2010 and ended up miscarrrying. Talk about being shattered. We got passed it and tried again and now I'm 15 wks. People kept saying it will happen when it's meant to. I hated it when I was going through the emotions of disappointment and sadness but right now I honestly believe it. The only thing you can do is try (not too often because too much sex won't get you pregnant) and it will happen. Be positive.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 2:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011