Are you enjoying or sick of hearing about Charlie Scheen ? how ever you spell his last name.

Last year he had got into a fight and beat up his wife in Vegas. Sense then I stopped watching any of his shows. i didnt want to support his bad habits. Now that his life is blasted everyday just the bad stuff, I am so sick of hearing about him. I think with all the news people talking about him everyday just makes him more money. I am sorry I am sick about hearing about him, and sick of paying for his drugs and hookers too.

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 10:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think this is a really big problem with our society. We simply hand these people publicity for being stupid... Why? What good example is this man setting for our children, your children, anyone's children? What is he doing for our country? He's not even entertaining... he's destroying family values and goals... Very sad indeed.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's Sheen :-)
    I am sick of hearing about him. I am tired of messed up celebrities and their ridiculous drama getting so much attention and them, in turn, continuing to make large amounts of money. I just think it's sad that some people pay so much attention to these losers (I'm not saying all celebrities are losers, but let's face it, some of them are, and some of them are famous for absolutely NO reason whatsoever).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Over him and the royal wedding.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Try to focus on what you enjoy doing, and ignore this type of celebrities.
    So many of them are into drugs, prostitution, pervert habits, just don't bother... !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• So sick of hearing about this guy; he is totally off his rocker and needs some serious therapy.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yes I am
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• listening to tunesabsolutely!!!!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011