Have you had any dreams lately?

I keep dreaming that I'm going to have my DD early and last night I had a dream that I went to the restroom and there was blood they always feel like they really happen so I always check to make sure I'm still pregnant and that Im not bleeding when I wake up!

What kind of dreams do you have? :)

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have screwed up dreams almost every night... and I usually remember then when I wake up.
    Last night I dreamt that I went to see an old friend from high school because she'd had a baby. Pretty sure I dreamt that because my best friend told me yesterday she's finally pregnant (yay!). Anyway...I went to visit the old friend and never actually saw her baby. We just kept going for coffee.
    Then I dreamt I was shopping with another friend who wanted to make soup. But some bully at the store wouldn't let us buy all we needed and decided to beat us up when we tried to buy more anyway.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had a dream that a financial guy came to our new house, bringing along people to look at it- because they were maybe going to buy it. I was like, "Well, we bought it- we're going to pay the mortgage", and he's like "Yeah, we don't think you're going to be able to make your payments..."
    !! That was a scary one!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I dream every night but I never remember them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2011