My ex got my 15 year old a hotel room!!!!! adult content

I was doing my 15 year old son's laundry and found a note from his girlfriend talking about the "AMAZING SEX" they had last weekend. The thing is, he was with his dad last weekend. I called my ex to see what had happened and he said that our son told him how his girlfriend wanted to have sex for the first time and my ex said he told him to go for it!!! Well then he admitted that he got them a hotel room for the weekend (sat afternoon till Sunday afternoon). I just can't believe he would do something like this. I asked him what he thought would happen if this girl get pregnant. He said, well he'll do it sooner or later so what's the harm!!!! Then he goes on to tell my that my son has gotten oral sex from 3 different girls (he told his dad) and his dad said "good for you"!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Better this than doing it in the car and getting arrested for indecent exposure.

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• or having them sneek around and or doing something stupid....
    I dont agre with the condoning and helping them get a hotel room... but..
    the kid is doing it anyway....

Sorry mom your baby is growing up!
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I agree with Older except I don't like the dads view on it.  Why is it that our girls are taught to respect themselves but our boys aren't.  With boys it's "cool" to have lots of sexual encounters.  I would be pissed off too.  My hub already has talks with our son about respecting himself.  It hasn't gotten to the sex talks, son is only 5 but I would kick my husbands ass if he had told our son "good for you"!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• well the damage is done but i at least hope he gave his son some condoms for protection.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Will your ex let him do now you must tell you know and now you need to teach him about birth control and respect for girls.

"just because he can it does not mean he should"
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Have you informed the girl's parents?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He can be charged with sexual abuse by doing this.

This happened to a woman in another state:

http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=75420

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY HE'S YOUR EX...... Good choice to get rid of him.

They are both underage.
    Did your ex inform him about safe sex ?

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'd tell the girl's parents and see what they have to say about what dad did.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would think that can be looked at as some for of sexual abuse by your ex.. not to mention what the girl's parents are going to do when they find out. Yikes!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2011